Our standard garden office gives you the basic unit for a home office, as it comes with draught proof doors and windows, double glazed units and is built with top quality tanalised timber. You can then insulate and line the building as necessary. It is constructed using tanalised 65mm x 40mm framework with rounded edges and heavy duty 19mm loglap cladding. With the heavy duty cladding we upgrade the floor to 19mm matchboard as well.
The standard garden office includes:
- Glazed double doors with brass hinges, brass door handle and three lever lock
- 2 x front fixed windows
- 2 x opening windows
- Draught proof double glazing in doors and windows
- Tongue and groove floor
- Tongue and groove roof
- Steel or EPDM roofing
- All galvanised fittings and screws
- Stainless steel nails - no rust!
- Free local delivery
For a garden office that comes fully lined, plastered and insulated, please see our deluxe garden office.
All timber sizes are actual finished sizes.
- Cladding - Tanalised 19 x 125mm loglap cladding
- Framing - Tanalised 34 x 45mm rounded edge
- Doors - 1200 x 1965mm
- Windows - 1493 x 550mm
- Timber bearers for under floor
- Erection service 20%
- Nationwide delivery (contact us for prices)
These sizes shown here are only examples to help give you an idea of cost. We can build your home office to any size and specification. Please contact us for a bespoke quote.
|Size||Built in 19mm Loglap
|Steel Box Section Roof Option||EPDM Roof Option||Timber Bearers
|10 x 6||£1799||£225||£170||£40 (5)|
|10 x 8||£1999||£260||£200||£50 (5)|
|12 x 8||£2199||£280||£225||£70 (7)|
|12 x 10||£2499||£315||£295||£87 (7)|
All sizes are actual finished sizes.
Prices include VAT.