Pent Combination Summer House
Welcome to Viking Garden Buildings.
A Family run business since 1979
Based in Staffordshire we offer FREE DELIVERY and FITTING on ALL of our timber storage sheds within a 100 MILE RADIUS of our show site.
We handcraft all of our buildings from the finest Tongue and Grove, Tanalised Scandinavian Redwood. Sourced from FSC Certified suppliers.
Built to order, giving you a truly bespoke service.
The Pent Combination Summer House displayed is a 9/3×8, 9ft summer house/3ft storage and is 8ft depth.
With 768 sizes available we’re sure we can make the Summer House you need.
- High side 7ft 2 inch external
- Low side 6ft 6 inch external
- Framing 45mm x 34mm smooth planed all round with an eased edge
- Roof framing varies upon building depth, 68mm x 38mm will be used in building depths of 7ft – 9ft, 88mm x 38mm will be used in 10ft and above
- The roof structure is clad using 12mm smooth plained Tongue and Grove match boarding
- Roof over hang of 16 inches
- Floor 12mm or 19mm smooth plained Tongue and Grove match boarding
- Walls 12mm or 19mm smooth plained Tongue and Grove match boarding, Shiplap or log effect
- Stainless steel nails to prevent rusty nail heads.
- Double Door size 1780mm high x 1092mm wide
- Storage Door size 1780mm high x 755mm wide
- Front fixed window 1646mm high x 476mm wide
- Side window 1678mm high x 508mm wide with a small top opener
- 4mm Toughened glass
- Door hardware – Flush hinges 2 per door, 3 leave skeleton key. 2 turn buttons
- Felt roofing as standard – 40Kg anti-tear mineral felt